Thursday, March 1, 2012

March!!!

March is here! Which means Spring is here! BAAAHHH!


There are so many things that I am looking forward to in the month of March!

I am going to list them off so you can creep on my life just a little bit more. (This is my way of leaving up AIM Away Messages so everyone knows what I am doing. Except this time, I don't have to sit here starring at the screen waiting for my screen name to go idol so that people think I am actually away and have a life).... Nooo.. I didn't do that....whhatt? Anyways...

1. This weekend, Tony and I have to go to Cuyahoga Falls to do our Pre-Cana day so that we are able to get married in the Catholic Church! Although the class is from like 8am to 8:30pm (say what?) I am kind of looking forward to it in an odd, nerdy, kind of way. I always find it interesting to learn new things about marriage and my religion.

       Can't say much for Tony though... I'm sure he will look very similar to this guy...
                                  Thoughts: Why am I getting married again?

2. March 9th, my sister, Jen, is flying into Ohio so that we can go bridesmaid dress shopping!! All the girls will be together and we will hunt down that perfect dress!

                                                            Totally us.

I Can't wait to see my sister, be with all the girls, and finally start putting everything together!

Let's just hope that no one has to make an emergency bathroom trip to the bathroom at David's Bridal. (Note to self, eat lunch after dress shopping)

3. Thennnnnn, it's the infamous St. Patty's day the weekend after! YES. And, it's on a Saturday. Baller status.

I have never celebrated St. Patty's day the way it should be celebrated: waking up at 6am, eating green eggs and drinking green beer.

What? But Joanna, you're Irish. You've never celebrated a St. Patty's day?

I know. That sh*t cray.

I can guarantee that by noon on March 17th I will be a hot mess.... kinda like her.

                                                         Don't judge.
                     I think that's green urine in the toilet too. Meh, that's gross.

4. Thennnnn the week after, my parents will be in Ohio for our menu tasting! Mmm. I can't wait to taste all the deliciousness that will be served at my wedding!! Anything that has to deal with food I get ten times more excited for.

Oh, and I can't wait to see my rents too! :-)

                                                 YAY MOM AND DAD!

Then Jo(W)anna know what? After their visit, then it's smooth sailing into April! Crazy how fast a month can go by when your super popular......

........Just kidding........

But seriously... ;-)

Before we know it, April showers will be just around the corner and then May Flowers will grace us with their presence. Oh, I just can't wait.

So Happy March 1st everyone a
nd for all you basketball fans out there, happy March Madness!


No comments:

Post a Comment