Friday, March 9, 2012

Bridesmaid Weekend!

                                        Finally the weekend has arrived!

Hold up, stop traffic, clear the roads, my sister (and MOH), Jen, flies in tonight! I could not be more stoked! Whenever her and I are together it is like we are Rick Ross and Akon living the music video of 'We Takin Over'. Yeah it's like that. We are so much fun.

Then you add my roommates, Cristina and Jenny into the scene for tonight, and it's like we are fun on steroids! Seriously!

So if we're so much fun, what is our plans for tonight you ask?

Hahahaha.... Nothing. We like to live in the moment, I guess!

You know, if we're feeling spontaneous, we might play a little wii country dance, maybe spit some new rhymes on her beat mixer app, then probably quote Stewart skits from Mad TV till we fall asleep.

               If you choose to judge... please make sure you "Speak into the microphone"


                         Confused? Watch this and then finish reading my blog after. :-)

Tomorrow on the other hand, all my bridesmaids are coming to visit me and we are going to go bridesmaid dress shopping!

Woohoo!! Watch out David's Bridal, heeeeere weeee cooommmeee!!!

I already know the dress I want everyone to wear. Thumbs up! High five!

SPOILER ALERT! BRIDESMAID DRESSES REVEALED! 

If you want to be surprised on the day of my wedding of what everyone will be wearing, then don't read on.

If you are a curious cat like me, please, read on.

Every bridesmaid will be wearing dresses like this:

                                                      Theme: Disney.

If they don't wear this... well then no bridesmaid title for them. (I need to make sure that I look prettier than everyone else).

You think I'm joking??

I am. :-) "Gosh Joanna, you seriously are so funny" ... oh stop it you guys... I know.

But seriously, I am really looking forward to a fun, relaxing weekend with the girls! It is always so exciting when you get to a new project in the wedding planning process! Going bridesmaid dress shopping just means that I am one step closer to getting married! AND THAT'S SO EXCITING!

                                              I'M SO EXCITED I COULD PEE!


So anyways, it's going to be a busy weekend. So you might not hear from me again till Monday. You're probably saying "Thank God" but we both know your thinking "Damn. What am I supposed to look forward to now on Saturday night?"

I know, I know. I'm sorry. But Jo(W)anna know what? Just try and keep calm and the weekend will fly by before we know it. You'll be ok. I promise....

If you really need some entertainment though, then just keep googling Stewart videos. You will thank me later.

                                         Have a safe and fun weekend, friends!

Inappropriate? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment