Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Insta-what?

So after this weekend I feel like I don't really have much to talk about..... So I am going to entertain you with my new fond found of instagram.
                                   Don't deny that this is your reaction right now.

I've always seen on people's social media pages, (really only facebook, twitter and pinterest..... do people still use MySpace? Dumb question, I know), that when they post pictures, it says they used instagram.

I'm like, what's this insta-what? It's silly, just use your normal camera you silly people.

Well, after I saw like 83 pictures yesterday on facebook via instagram, (and some people are like on insta-overload-gram)...I decided I would investigate.

I am happy to say that I have jumped on the instagram band-wagon.

The names that they have for each option of a camera shade seriously cracks me up...

                                    This is me in "Early Bird"... COOL!

There are so many different things you can do with instagram! It's like a pinterest for picture taking. You can follow people, see what they take pictures of (of course appropriate pictures) and you can share them with people. Basically, its an app for people who obsess over pictures.... and lately... i've been one of those people.

This is me in "Kelvin"... what does Kelvin even mean? Am I supposed to look cold? What?

                         This one is called "Toaster"... so "ooowwww I'm in a toaster"

I seriously think I could play with this all day.

Joanna, get a life.

If you enjoy taking pictures and if you enjoy pinterest, and you haven't checked this out... what the H-E-Double Hockey Stick are you waiting for?!? :-)

 If this one is "inkwell"... then I wonder what inkbad looks like... "Joanna you're so funny"

This one is "1977"... I hear "back then" the cool thing to do was look bad a** by not smiling.

After I visited "1977", my next instagram journey was to "Nashville"...

                  Naturally, one would rock out when in "Nashville"... ::headbangin::

Ok, Ok, I'm sure you're like, "Joanna, you're about to break my computer screen with all these pictures of your face!"

My response to you is sorry... buy a new computer I guess or just don't read my blog! ;-)

OR check out instagram and we can follow each other! (thumbs up)

So, Jo(W)anna know what? Why you are off downloading this app, or looking for me to follow if you already have it, I am going to say adios while I go and visit "Valencia"... which is the third largest city in Spain and also a shade option in instagram. I wonder if I went there in a real life with a regular camera if this is what my pictures would look like....

                     Too dark for my liking. I think I'll hold off going to Valencia.

So for all you camera phone lovers... enjoy life even more with instagram because who knows, someday someone will look back at 2012 and say, "remember when no one thought this would catch on?"

No comments:

Post a Comment