Friday, March 23, 2012

United States of Beer!

Happy Friday friends!

                                                     Why yes... it is!

It's finally the weekend! Raise your hand if you're excited!

I won't see you raise your hand but I'll trust that you did...

Weekends are good for 3 reasons.
1. Relaxation
2. Wine and brewskis
3. Good company

The Houston Press published a post back in January that I never had the opportunity to share until I started this blog.

With the weekend HERE, what better way to celebrate by knowing which beer is best in your home state!

So for all you alcoholics social drinkers, here is this handy map to the United States of Beer!

Whhhaat? Yep!

                                          HOLY AMAZINGNESS!

Texas would be shiner. It just would.

Of course Florida gets MGD Light 64. Just because that's where most of the Miami beach babes are, you really think they're going to drink something that doesn't taste that good to stay slim? Meh... ok dumb question Joanna. Yes, they probably will. Whatever. When I visit Florida, I am drinking a bud light.... maybe that's because I'm not a beach babe though.

I'd like to visit Mississippi and try the Lazy Magnolia... Only because a magnolia tree is my favorite tree.

Out of all the states though, I think Ohio has the best beer option... who doesn't love Great Lakes beer?

That's a rhetorical question... so don't answer that.

I think it's cool to see each state's beer, and I also think it would be cool to travel to each US state just to drink those beers in their proper homeland (even though I'm sure you can get most of them in any state). It's all about the experience, right?

Obviously my trip around the US won't be happening any time soon... but a girl can dream right?
                                                                   Right.

But anyways, even though it is Friday, I am not going college girl "out, out" tonight... if you know what I mean. I am just meeting some girlfriends for dinner and beer after work!

                                                       Seriously...

Tony and I have some wedding planning to go over tonight because our schedules are busy for the rest of the weekend... so hopefully I'll be more open minded with some planning once I have a beer or two! ;-)

So Jo(W)anna know what? Even though I won't be doing much of reason #1 from my opinion as to what weekends are good for... I will for sure be doing reasons #2 and #3.

But for all your crazy kids out there... be safe and have fun and...

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment