Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cake Toppers

So I have 6 months till my wedding!

AHHHHHHHHH!

The time is approaching for me to plan our cake tasting and to start thinking about what Tony and I want the cake the look like!! 

During my daily internet browse over my lunch break, here is what I came up with:

 Since Tony likes to fish...
  Since Tony and I enjoy champagne...
  Since I enjoy food fights...
  Since our bridal party is pretty gangster...
Since Tony's family is most likely in the mob... 
In theory, most Italian families are obligated to have one family member in the mob...
(Joking... or am I?)

All of these seemed like pretty legit ideas until I came across this one:

1. I either fell through the cake  because my heels were rockin sharp!
or 2. I ate my way into the cake and couldn't get out...

If you know me... option number 2 is probably what happened...

Although I would totally be down for doing something funny like this cake topper... Tony would probably pay me $50 not to. 

Instead... Tony would probably pay me $200 to have his dream cake:

Marg is such a tasteful lady... 

If you don't know Tony, he has always had a soft spot for 101 Dalmations. Growing up, he loved the Disney Villains, especially Cruella. But hey, we all have our quarks! If we were all the same, life would be boring!

But for those of you that know Tony really well... you should be cracking up at this cake design... 

(Sorry Tony if you ended up reading this)

Jo(W)anna know what though? Whatever we decide to do with our cake, it's not only going to taste wonderful BUT it's going to look wonderful.. wanna know how I know? Because it's going to be a life size replica of myself. 

BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!
Let's face it, who doesn't want a life size wedding cake of yourself?

Who wants my head?! 

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I remember seeing that picture of the life size bride cake a few years ago and thinking it was absolutely the funniest thing ever! and a little creepy...haha

    ReplyDelete