Saturday, February 25, 2012

Meet My Baby

Happy Saturday!

Guess what?! I didn't go running this morning. Oops!

My roommate, Cristina, woke me up with a wonderful text message that said "I was getting up to get ready for the long run and it is 28 degrees with 23mph wind"

I was overjoyed but then I kept reading her text...

..."Tomorrow will be 42 and sunny. Soooo I am gonna wait till tomorrow".

So, I guess we are running those dreadful 8 miles tomorrow. I'll let ya know how that turns out...

                                                               (S.O.S)

So instead of running, I did do a little work out  at our five star (yes I am exaggerating) rec center that our apartment complex provides. 

When I returned home, I turned on the TV. You all know how Saturday television is... just awful... so I decided to browse the internet and came across a baby morphing website. Meh.. I would be lying if I said I wasn't interested.

Yay, you finally get to meet my fiance, Tony! I decided to morph Tony and Mine's faces to see what our baby would look like. 

Creepy? Yes. But since he is my future husband, I feel like I am allowed to do creepy stuff like this.

                                                            What?!? 

Haha ok. Does this website predict that I have an affair too? (not funny I know) but this baby looks NOTHING like us! 

It's cute though so I'll take it.

Tony and I have always talked about how great it would be to have boys. Let's just hope I don't end up like Rita from Bridesmaids with 3 boys and drink in hand 7 days a week...


I'm sure I won't end up like Rita... that's a bit extreme. 

In all reality though... I'm sure I will probably just end up like this... 

Hey! Don't judge. Babies need exercise from day one in this generation!

Although I am excited to have kids some day with Tony, I am definitely in no rush. Sometimes I just get curious about what my perfect genes will produce someday. ;-)

Jo(W)anna know what though? No matter how creepy it is trying to figure out what my babies will look like someday, it makes me smile from ear to ear thinking about my future with Tony. 

Even if our babies don't end up that cute, like the morphing website promised me it would, a family is perfect because of the love they have for one another and I can't wait to experience that someday with Tony!

So for all you creepers out there and want to know what your baby will look like someday, just go to http://planning.thebump.com/baby-morpher/ and morph away! 

                                             (I don't judge if you don't)


No comments:

Post a Comment