Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Friday

Friday, Friday, Gotta get down on Friday!

Meh... no one really cares for you Rebecca but your song can be quite catchy on Fridays.

I dont have very big plans this weekend. Which is odd (but nice) for me since I have been spending most of my weekends in the Cleveland area planning my wedding!

Tonight, I will probably hang with my hammy, Ella. Don't judge... She's a baller animal to hang with.

Tomorrow, (get ready to be jealous) I am determined to run 8 miles. WHAT? I know.

My roommate, Cristina, and I are signed up to run our first half marathon in May...

                                               WHAT WAS I THINKING?

In my mind I like to believe that I have gotten pretty good at running... and I actually enjoy it. I may not be the fastest person out there, but at least I am determined to finish.

When I go for my long runs, the 30mph Bowling Green wind (no exaggeration) attempts to knock me over like a domino (super annoying).

Sometimes, I feel like I should belong on a photo shoot for Runners World and the wind is the fan on the photo set that ever so perfectly blows my hair in a very attractive way.


I feel like this...


 
                                                  But probably look like this...

But Jo(W)anna know what? In all reality, as long as I am running, I am content with looking like a plastic bag going on a trip (planned by the wind) cross town.

Oh. And one thing that I forgot (not really) to mention, is I try to be very persuasive with my reasons to Cristina as to why it would be a perfect situation NOT to go running.

She doesn't buy into me and always reminds me with a quote; "You won't regret it once we are finished".

.. she's right.

Then I just have to sigh, tell her to carry me up to my room to change, and then I'll be ready to go run. (This is true. We always force each other to carry one another) Weird? Maybe.

But you know what they say... 

This may be a bit extreme but you catch my drift... Cristina is obviously the Dino!

But anyways... If I don't get up on Saturday morning to run 8 miles... you can bet your bottom that this will be me... (AKA my reasons to Cristina why NOT to go running).

This. Looks. So. Much. Comfier.



Happy weekend friends! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment