Thursday, June 14, 2012

Throwback Thursday

So I have decided to join in on the "Throwback Thursday" fun. 

Yesterday, I randomly remembered that I had a Photobucket account and Webshots account from high school. Oh the days when Facebook was only for college students... 

After many attempts into trying to hack my own accounts, I finally got in! Boy, what a trip down Embarrassing Street. There were a TON of pictures I found... and for your sake, I didn't put them all on here for many reasons. You all can thank me later.

Alright... here we go... Hudsonnnn are you readyyyy? To rockkkkk, rock steady?! Are you ready for this Thor Explorer Throwback Thursday? Prepare yourself to either 1. pee yourself laughing or 2. get in your car to hunt me down. 

LE'GO...


Oh Em Gee Cheer Camp.

Hudson sure is number 1.

Schaefer, me and Ryan. Cool necklace, Joanna.

Black and White night with some girls. Maggie, I'm diggin the popped collar.

Young Life Dinner. We only know classy. 

Christmas Dance. Cool dresses... were these considered scandalous back then?

Maggie.. you look stunning. Me.. lose the choker. Dear Heavens.

 Typical Caitlin and I.

 Ellen and I at the Coldplay Concert. Apparently REALLY EXCITED!!!

 I'm a Kaaa-niggit. Spamalot in NYC. I am cool.

 Yeah, Molly?

 Nichole's 18th Birthday.

 Paul and I doing our hillbilly skit. YUUUUP

 Making really pretty faces. You beurna.

 Schaefer, David, BWhite and Ryan... Where is Officer Barnahby when ya need him. 

 You might kill me for this.

 Andrea.. this picture leads me to believe that you probably drive a white creepy van too...

 Senior bonfire, I think. Cool Hudson gear. Joanna, lose the double chin.

 Just practicing for Days of Our Lives.

Seniors and our winnings. Carrie stop being so tan. Taylor, your shoes don't match everyone else's. Typical.

Prettiest girls I know. And then there is poised Carrie.

 Super Bowl party at mi casa. Hey Drew.

Val... I am nominating you for American Idol with this picture. No sound needed, you will win with this picture alone.

 Pictures in the movie theater? Cute face Courtney!

 I spy Fuenning's ball-pit balls...

 Looks like we made Jill take the picture... hahahaha

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it... we all look like hell except for Morgan.

We are so funny.
Cool outfit Joanna.

What an attractive Quizno's employee... Was this before or after I got fired?

Sorry I am not sorry Linds... I had SO many of you that I just had to put one like this on here. Hahahahaha. 

I think I'll end with this one...
Tony... do you have any idea who you are marrying? 

So Jo(W)anna know what? High School: We all did stupid and silly things that got us in trouble, fought and held grudges with friends, moved away to college to learn how to stay in touch with friends, and finally learned how to dress ourselves (well, most of us). But all of that helped shaped us into the people we are today. Yes, we grow and change, but a part of us always remains the same...

For instance... I am still making the most hideous and ridiculous faces possible known to man-kind.  

Yep... and that's recent. Probably not socially acceptable, but oh well.

In all honesty though, I hope you all find this just as humorous as I did. This is all in good fun. If you are seriously vomiting over a picture and absolutely need it taken down, please let me know. Otherwise, enjoy looking over these a second time and hey, you stay classy Hudson Alumni.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, I LOVE this. I never got the "we're doing goofy faces now" memo.

    Taylor's shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete